11 March, 2011

Sabah bah





I was in Sabah.but just for a short trip.everything went well except it rained cats and dog that evening.

I went here but trasa sangat pening sebaik sahaja masuk dlm tempat ni.mungkin becoz i dun like small cramped up places and i dun like when its not free to look around. And may be becoz my mom was not there. I tak reti tawar menawar so my dad dok mengajar how to tawar harga hehehe.



This place is also known as philipine market.i lovr all the things they sell there but too bad i cant cope with the sempit and pening tgk bnyk sgt benda in there hehehe tapi sempt jugak i buy a bag pack batik for my self and some souviner for my ofgice mates in adl.

Since its pouring like nobosy's business,we didnt go anywhere else after we went to centerpoint.my dad's friend pick us up and went for early dinner. Met my cousin 'mamak'. Dun worry its his nickname among tje family.abg mamak was there on work purposes and boleh terjumpa pulak hehehehe

Okay, then belah malam, i met a fren whom i've lost contact for the past 22 years. Che kay lah siapa lagi !!!! Hehehe seronok betui jumpa che kay. Dulukecik kecik kami dok sebelah sebelah rumah. I went to mengaji with his mom every day with my sister.other than that petang petang main dgn che kay and adik dia siti :). Tapi, malangnya sebab dah 22 thn tak
Jumpa dan bnyk benda nak
Cerita, LUPA AMBIK GamBAR dgn che kay !!!! Sedey giler !!!

Then the next morning check out and went to yhe airport. Jumpa sapa tau? Jumpa Talib !!! Kawan masa degree akaun tp talib buat ACCA. My society collaborated dgn society ACCa which is ApAcs utk a few events ( zaman zaman akaun dulu) talib ni pun pengacara tv9 but now part time basis je.

Ok.that all that happened in sabah.i can go sleep now. ( as i am typing this, belle is silently sleeping on my back!!! Sebab i meniarap, dia naik atas my back and curl up and tido... Mungkin belle rasa my back ni sedap mcm tilam kot..hehehe)

I wanna go to sabah again for holiday!!! Mana sah pi sabah tak tgk gunung kinabalu !!! Hehehe

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: