28 November, 2011

Edward

I'm gonna watch Edward tonight with Ismah and Alia.

I haven't watch any of the twillight movies, neither reading all the novels. Ismah and Nadia was the one whos crazy over this series hehehe. It's a gamble tonight whether i am gonna understand the story or not.

Oh ya, I went to Brisbane and Gold Coast last weekend with kak hanim and Alia. Just to take a break, alhamdulillah, it was really fun, will blog about it later. Thanks to Ama, amani, nani and Mus, and also the Gold Coast bunch Nik, Izani and Mariam.

Alhamdulillah, after the Brisbane trip, today, my writing mode came and visit me again. Alhamdulillah, hopefully it will stay.. I need to finish this.

The room is in a mess with Kotak, baju to pack, my thesis stuff.. so many things to do, so little time... *sigh*



1 comment:

Che Kay said...

kotak? baju? pack? dah habis ke?