14 November, 2011

The next step

woahh it's been a long time since i membebel hehehehe ;)

i also missed the 11.11.11 , but nevermind... ;) I went to watch Johnny English Reborn and had a gud laugh !

Yeah, as the title says, The next step..

Not my next step, but my closest fren's next step. Nadia is getting MARRIED !!!!!!  ( Squeeelll !!! Screammm !!!!! jumping up and down hehehehehe) Yippeee Yeay !!!! After going thru "STUPID" stuff with her previous BF, ( !@#$%^&* to MR I !!!!! i am cursing him hehhehe) Ahamdulillah, she met another guy, A.and they decided to take it to the next level ;) I couldn't help feeling Soooo happy !!! See Nadia, i told you, you'll meet THE ONE ;) At first i really thought that Nadia is dating Amirul and i was like ' awwwwww...so sweeeet !!!!" But Nadia laughed at me hehehehe

And Today, Amrul was asking around for dinarmas, God knows for what.. My wild guess is , May be he's taking it to the next level too heheehehe ! Thank ALLAH for that ;) I am so happy for him too !!! Yipeeee 2 weddings to look forward next year if the second one betul la kan hehehehe...

Yeah, I missed a whole bunch of friends wedding, while i am busy with studies and all, so if these people were to get married, I wouldn't miss it for the world !!!

next up, Mak tam !!! Mana Mak Tam !!!!

Hehehehe ;)

1 comment:

sambal hijau..cream cheese said...

wahhh....sgt happy kalau betul khabar angin ni....eeeh...ada nama maktam...me???tggu cik skuna dulu..tak leyy langkah bendul kan...hahah