20 November, 2011

Ironing

I actually hate ironing,folding clothes n all hehehehe both me and my sis hates ironing since forever!!!

But for me, as mich as i hate ironing, i still hav to do it.when i was 14 and was living with my aunt in penang, i hav to iron my own school uniforms ( sometimes when my aunt is having good mood, she'd do it for me and my cousins) So ironing kinda grew into me eventhough i hate it. When i was 16 i went back to live with my parents again. Hehee no more ironing ;) all ironing bibik a.k.a Kakak yang buat. Nak pakai baju buka almari dah siap semuanya. Basically, i hate it but if i have to do it, the i will.hehehe teruknya la kan..

I remember one time, one of the bibik ( the first indon bibik mak took,because previously all the kakaks are from siam) left sebab dia sakit teruk, she got TB so mak sent her home to indon.so we got no bibik.Dad needs his pants to go to work.so he tought me how to iron a pants/slack. Hehehe ayah yang ajar pulak.

Then when we got new bibik, Ika, she my age.mom n dad was busy going around outstation that i hav to orientate ika around the house.bagusla tu kan, being a HR student at that time, orientate maid kat rumah as a basic pengalaman hehehehe. Taught her how to wash dishes and how every night the dish rack must be emptied as all the plates will be wiped and kept in the almari, sapu and mop rumah, which broom for what, how to basuh baju ( which to rendam or which can go straight to the machine, what to do with puteh every morning and evening, and also how to iron the slack as ika said she donno how to iron slackika actually comes from quite okay family from where she comes from.her father is a caterer and she herself habis sekolah takat spm negara dia.the reason why dia dtg msia sebab nak duit lebih buat nak sambung belajar n simpanan masa depan.dia betul betul interested bila tgk i study.Ika left in end of 2007 to get married and sambung belajar.Lepas tu we got the current kakak ;)




I did 10 blouses today sebab cuaca dah increasing and sangat panas.so 10 blouses tu is ready dlm almari so that anytime nak pakai, capai je heehehehe


I guess the hate ironing thing runs in me and my sis.like my sis, dapat hubby yang sebelum kluar kena iron all baju dulu.hehehehe dah la my sis tak suka ironing tapi tak pa, every single baju hubby and anak anak yg dia iron tu dapat pahala besar. :)

Sebenarnya i am suppose to sleep but i couldnt tu yang pakai bercerita pasal ironing tuh hehehehe

Dah 12.52 am now and subuh is at 4.20 am matahari naik 6.10 pagi :) jadi kalau nak bangun sahur esok,SILa TIDUR SEKARANG !!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Edison Rd,Bedford Park,Australia

No comments: