24 September, 2008

AL - FATIHAH

Was at Kak Nita's place baking the bread and butter pudding, when they decided to play Sudirman's Kepulangan yang di nanti. ( i cant listen to that song even in Malaysia as it will bring tears. Shortly after the song started, about 2.32 pm Malaysian time, i received this

Ba H/p "SAD NEWS, AUNTY WAN BARU MENINGGAL, INALILAHI WAINNALILAHI RAJIUN"

I was totally shocked! I called Mak immediately although my dad is the one who smsed me, I'd like to check out how's Mak is taking it. After all, its Aunty Wan, Mak's elder sister.
Talking to Mak, i was already in tears. Mak said, belum confirm lagi apa yang jadi kat AUnty wan, but she collapsed and passed away.

And the girls thought I was in tears because of Sudirman's Song. Mak confirmed it. Aunty Wan dah tak ada..... I burst out into tears for so many reasons. Izati pujuk supaya jangan menangis, tak elok menangis kat orang yang dah pergi.
BUt i can't hold my tears. I tak sempat called her as i was planning to call her this weekends. I called Aunty El and Mimin last week. I was planning to call Aunty Wan and Nanab this week. i have like a lot of aunts...so, I can't call them all together at once.

Teringat Aunty Wan's smile, makes me lost it all. i burst out in tears again. Sedih, Terkilan, mcm mcm perasaan. I didn't get to see her before leaving for Adelaide. She did mention in our last conversation, " Aunty wan tak tau la sempat tak jumpa Love lagi, Aunty Wan takut tak sempat, Aunty Wan pergi dulu " or something like that.... And i thought she was joking.

OKay, i can't do this right now... it's too sad and.........

...........................

Let's sedekahkan Al fatihah kat my Arwah Aunty Wan.

Al fatihah.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

takziah untuk u n famili..banyakkan bersabar...baca kisah u ni, buatkan i terkenang pada kisah arwah sahabat i..sampai sekarang rasa terkilan tu ttp ada sbb tak sempat tunaikan hajat arwah untuk berjumpa b4 i fly sini, sbb i selalu igt..esok masih ada, rupanya kita silap..sbb ajal maut tu ditangan Allah...jadikan sebagai pengajaran yg paling berharga dalam hidup...

Adni Ariff said...

This post brought me to tears as well...

al fatihah...