04 September, 2008

Allah Knows Best


ALLAH KNOWS BEST
AUTHOR : Unknown
ALLAH knows what is best for us
So why should we complain
We always want the sunshine
But He knows there must be rain.

We always want laughter
and the merriment of cheer
but our heart will lose
their tenderness
If we never shed a tear.

ALLAH tests us often
with suffering and sorrow
He tests us not to punish us
but to help us meet tomorrow.

For growing trees are strengthened
if they can withstand the storm
and the sharpness of the chisel
gave the marble its grace and form.

ALLAH tests us often
and for every pain
He gives us
provided we are patient
Is followed by rich gain
So whenever we feel that
everything is going wrong
It is just ALLAH'S way to make our spirit strong.


Back in 2001, I did my Undergrad studies in UiTM ( yeah, ...where else kan....UiTM di hatiku lah...) I was doing Bachelor of Accountancy and one of the subject is BEL ( ENglish la..). It was my favourite subject since i don't favor Accounts subject at all... ha..ha.. funny eyh, but I took Accountancy course...


Ok, so, the lecturer for BEL that semester was Puan Norzana ( If i am not mistaken lah....). Kind of young but not so young. She is very nice. I always like to talk to her after class. ( It was in her class la, I developed my speed reading becoz she always give us a very very long passage to read). During those years, I love to write Poems. So I showed her one of my poem and asked her to comment. What she actually did was, talk to me personally and was a bit concern as the poem I wrote showed sadness and frustration. She asked me what it is all about but I just couldn't tell her. I never thought the poem I wrote tu sedih yang amat sangat. The wordings really touched her..... he..he...

I guess she understand and did her thing advising me about this and that and told me about a poem she read somewhere and think that i should read them too to lift up my spirit...
A few weeks later it was Exam day. After the BEL paper, before I left the dewan, she gave me an envelope with a print out of the poem and she told me to always keep up the good spirit, don't ever give up, and I have to move on. She told me, ALLAH KNOWS BEST. So, berdoalah dan beribadatlah banyak banyak pada Allah.

I still keep the copy she gave me and it really did a fair share of helping keeping me up during the 'not so good' days. Thanks Puan Norzana for the poem..


No comments: