15 September, 2008

Bila diri di sayangi

This song is one of Ukays's Hit song. It's either in 1994 0r 1995. I was schooling in Penang and staying with my Aunty Elle and cousins, Kak Yana and Aida. My parents? They have to serve overseas so i have to stay with my aunt in Malaysia. At that time, Me and my friend, Anura ( she's staying near by my Aunt's place) were crazy over Ukays all Ukays's song. I remembered very well, Anura's crush over Ukays's guitarist, Amirul. I wonder where Anura is right now, kerja kat mana?married? kids?.... I left Penang after PMR, Anura went to boarding school with her excellent PMR result. The last time I met her was during the mid year school break in 1997 during our SPM year. After that, no news about her. She's not staying at the house she used to stay anymore. I tried looking for her during my Diploma days.Then now, dalam Friendster and Facebook pun tak de jugak. Where are you now? We had so many good times together during Form 2 and Form 3. Jalan pi kedai beli magazine lah, pi pasar malam lah, exchange novels lah.. all those girly girly stuff lah..( I met Anura in mid 1994 after leaving Malacca..biasalah, parents pindah randah, keje Gomen....=p)

Back then, when I was a 15 years old , this song seems to be like a normal love song. Didn't think that much on the lyrics. But now, when a friend asked me to listen to this song after soooooooo many years not listening to Ukays's song, this song actually has a different side. Not just only a love song by Ukays but juga sebuah lagu yang berunsurkan ketuhanan dan keagamaan.

Allah sayang akan umatnya.


Bila Diri Disayangi

by Ukays

Terdengar bisikan mesra
Kalimah keramat bermentara
Bermulanya siang berakhir malam ku
Tak akan ku jemu menyebut namaMu

Tiada batasan waktu
Tiada tempat Mu tertentu
Di gunung di lembah, di darat, di air
Siapa pun hamba, keikhlasan doa, keagungan
Kasih merubah takdir

Bila ku sedari diri disayangi
Langkah kaki ini semakin berani
Bila terkeliru ku ucap namaMu,
terasa diriku kembali dipandu

Engkau pertama, tiada akhirnya
Aku dalam kegelapan engkaulah cahaya
Izinkahlah aku menumpang di sini
Di bawah naungan kasih dan sayang Mu
Ku berserah diri


p/s : Can I suggest that In-Team or Mirwana or Unic or Mestica or Nowseeheart or any nasyid group out there to re-record this song and include it in their next album?

No comments: