26 September, 2008

i've been tagged........


Rules:


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning

2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

THE CHOO CHOO TRAIN THAT NEVER STOPS <--- She Tagged me !!!!!

Haaaihhhh……… ( menggeleng sambil tersenyum….)


Starting time : 0337hrs,wednesday

Name : AUNTY YURVE ( according to my niece and nephew)
Sisters : just one only
Brothers : also just one only,
Shoe size : it varies according to shoes
Height : not that tall, and not that short
Where do you live : di dalam Hutan di kaki bukit Flinders Uni

Have you ever been on a plane : if I haven’t been on one, I will surely not be here =P

Swam in the ocean : yes…. but not good for the hair…. =p

Fallen asleep at school : yeah Ha , not in sejarah class but Add maths…..and does Uni counts too? Coz I always sleep in lectures, the best part is, I am the one right in front of the lecturer.

Broken someone’s heart : I am not sure….

Fell off your chair : can’t remember coz falling off a your chair is not something nice to remember =p

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Define someone please…….

Saved e-mails : you would be surprised if I were to tell you the amount of inbox I have since I set up my official email…..it contains my bachelor degree and MBA assignments and all the lawak lawak ones.

What is your room like : Which room?the one back home or the one here? Both are pretty much the same size with single bed, side table, wardrobe, dresser.

What’s right beside you : Wall-e…he..he..he….

What is the last thing you ate : Suzie’s fried Beehoon yang sangat sedap and 1 sausage I bought at Budget Meat, Thebarthon for Sahur.

Ever had...

Chicken pox
: Yeah…when I was 2

Sore throat : who doesn’t ?

Stitches : Yeah, 5 stitches right in the center of my head when I was 4, I was so nakal like a boy Can’t remember I jatuh or terhantuk bawah meja .

Broken nose : no broken nose but senget nose he..he…

Do you Believe in love at first sight : I am Lurve, and I can’t remember my first sight…. It was wayyy back 28 years ago….( jawapan selamat sungguh)

Like picnics : Yes !!! Yes!!! I do…I love to prepare for it too…..

Who was/were...

The last person you danced with : I have two left feet….I dun dance


Last made you smile : Myself, terkejut tgk self image kat kitchen window, I was in telekung when reheating the food for sahur. He..he..he….Kusss Semangat …

You last yelled at : I don’t yell, but I screamed. At Izati because she cucuk my pinggang. Eiiii Geramnya when she usik me like that….I can’t handle it… hhhuuuuihhhh Geliiiiiii. Thinking about it makes me shivers…

Today did you...

Talk to someone you like : I like everybody, the people in my circle here in Adelaide are very / super nice/ wonderful people ………So i like them all....‘wink….wink….”

Kissed anyone : I am surrounded by non-kissable people..but wait, does hugs and kisses lepas terawikh counts?

Get sick : Got sick of my self, because I am like, taking FOREVER with the questionnaire i am preparing .ANd now, i have to answer this questionnaire ha..ha...


Talk to an ex : ex? What ex? I talked to ex-custom director just now….he retired in 2004

Miss someone : Not just someone, but = Mak , Ba, Paan, Kak Long, Adnin, Aqeel, PUTEH, BELLE, REN, PINGU and HITLER., I told u not just someone, but animals tooo

Who do you really hate: It’s very bad to hate people you know….

Do you like your hand-writing : yes, I do…

Are your toe nails painted : No, in my religious, it’s very wrong to paint neither your nails nor your toe nails.

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Bed of roses he…he…he…. Ouch, tercucuk duri la….. =P

What color shirt are you wearing now : My Black “Its not my fault I’m AWESOME” t-shirt he..he..

Are you a friendly person :Yes I am… A very very very VERY friendly one indeed

Do you have any pets : YES !!!! I have cats back home, PUTEH, BELLE, REN, Pingu and Hitler. I MISSED THEM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TERIBBLY.

Do you sleep with the TV on : yup, kind of, dun really like to sleep in the pitch dark.

What are you doing right now : What is it like I am doing right now?

Can you handle the truth : It runs in thru my blood and veins

Are you closer to your mother or father : Close to both… but I am my Daddy’s Girl

Do you eat healthy : he..he… pi central Market beli capati, okay la, healthy lah tu.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : next question please……………I dun ‘understand’ this question….

If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Balik rumah, Solat. Take some air, go take time out anywhere alone…

Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Auto pilot mode he..he… ;p

Are you confident : hmmm… yes, Black is my colour of confident

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Baru je Masuk UiTM, buat Diploma in Accountancy

Masih dok menulis dan membalas surat Aizan in UUM he..he..i still have all her letters.

Met Dina, Liana, Surya and Azreen and still BFF ( Alhamdulillah)

Curi curi bawak My Dad’s car. ( seronok giler bila dah dpt bwk..)

Never thought I would answer this questionnaire 10 years later.



5 things I would do IF I were a BILLIONAIRE
1)INVEST!!!!! INVEST !!!! INVEST !!!!

2)Buy property in Makkah and Madinah

3)UMRAH in ramadhan every year…

4)Perform Haj for my arwah Atuks and neneks

5)Build a Mosque, Build and manage rumah anak anak yang kurang bernasib baik, duduk dengan diorang and give them loads of love, and education dunia and akhirat….


5 of my bad habits
1) kalau buat kerja kat dapur, mesti ada benda yang tumpah
2) I am Miss forgetful =p
3) I am Miss forgetful
4) I am Miss forgetful
5) I am Miss forgetful =P



5 places I am living in
tak faham soalan…=p


5 people I tag
1)Nadia

2)Suzie

3)Nini

4)Aizan

5)Farhan

No comments: