21 September, 2008

Why I miss my Puteh

Hi, I am Puteh...but I am not 'Putih' at all he..he...

Puteh is a type of Berman breed. She is a house cat. My dad's friend gave her to my bro back in 2002. But guess who end up taking care of Puteh he..he..
In the day time, she sleeps in the cage. In the evening, Puteh will 'excercise' in the front yard and at night, she stays in after dinner. Most of the night she will be with me either in or out of the room buat assignment ( back in my undergrad and prost grad days ).
After having Belle ( kucing sesat yang tidak ber tuan dan cedera parah) , Belle and her kiddos are caged in at night to avoid any accidents but they are out and about during the day time.
Puteh is cranky whenever she is near Belle and her kiddos. he..he.. Jealous kot.
But how not to miss this furry buddy when ......

Puteh and her 'ikan'. Muka control garang...



Puteh in the plastic Bag

Puteh and my Time table during MBA

Puteh during my Finance subject trouble ( I HATE THAT SUBJECT!!!!! =( )

Puteh during my final MBA thesis project.

Puteh during my Bachelor Thesis Final Report

Puteh kacau orang solat malam-malam....siap jelir lidah lagi... he..he...

Bosan tgk husna study Qualitative Mgt ( i hate this one too....), Puteh ZZzzzz dulu......

Husna baca surat khabar, Puteh pun nak baca surat khabar gak...

Puteh : No Camera please...


Puteh : Ey... Tam, What do you think she's got in her bag huh?
Tam : I dunno....lets digg in !!!



Kat Adelaide, buatla thesis sorang-sorang, tak de dah Puteh nak datang menyibuk bagi 'Ideas' lg he..he..he....

I miss U Puteh,

and Belle, Pingu, Hitler and Ren tooo

No comments: