13 September, 2008

hmmmmm.....

Salam, I haven't update my blog since last week, but i've got a few pending entry for posting. Teringat kak Nita wat statement semalam , "Husna ni tak update - update blog dia...." he..he.. tunguuu kak nita tungguuu...he..he.. I've been working on somethig actually. Insyallah, when its done, and after confirming it, i'll post it together with other interesting posting i've done.


I was writing a few 'kad raya' to send to good frends, cousins, sister, brother, aunties and uncles in Malaysia ....Hmmm....Teringat pulak kat Mak, I wonder how my mom is handling the raya card this year. Usually, she will give me a stack of cards and the stamp pad for me to cop the card. And a long list of address to be printed out families, relatives, friends, and not to forget a whole lot of stamps that can even cover the whole human body he..he....oh ya, Mak, the last years senders' addresses are all in the laci telefon ya!



Other than that, I am ........................






No comments: