01 August, 2011

LOL !!!

Last Friday, I went to meet Awng, so some of my tangle is now kinda straighten up. Ala ala Guna Jari pun boleh.. hehehe but not to confident about it though.

So, I was suppose to meet a lecturer from business school to discuss about the statistical thingy, send out an email to make appointment, by evening, he didn't reply. So the excited me send out email to dear supervisor wanting to meet her and discuss about the newly discovered results. Asking politely whether or not I can meet her tomorrow. Hit the send button and off the mail go...me waiting anxiously !

Kept checking my email till after buka puasa..Nak baca quran on iPhone pun tak dapat nak concerntrate sebab dok asyik check email. Just before isyak, at about 6.57 pm,  She replied my mail, Guess what she said ??? Guess la ..

Okay, cannot guess ?

Here's her reply

You are in my diary at 11 am

I Laugh my heart out !!! I've actually already made the appointment last week and forgot about it !!!! Haiyohhhh !!!!

Well, can't wait to meet my supervisor tomorrow..

Hopefully it will all be good, insyallah Amin !!!

Okay, now time to watch Teen Wolf and ZZZZzzzzz

Nitey Nite !

Wasalam

No comments: