07 August, 2011

Super Busy Weekend

I missed out on Daily ramadhan updates.. Kind of superbusy... and kinda because my internet speed has gone down to 64k. Okay, let me explain, the internet is catered by Uni Housing outsourced company, where i usually pay $25 for 5 gig of data monthly, my data will be updated middle of the month as i bought the package middle of the month. this month is a total waste.. I was thinking of updating my iPhone and i am so pandai by updating kat rumah. Kat uni ada internet free nak jugak buat kat rumah kan.. I dunno what happen, when i was updating it, skali tengok balance tinggal 2 gig je.. haihhhh... Kecewa.. lagi kecewa, update fail... Urghhhhh....menyampahnyaaa.... and the term is that, when u have used up the 5 gigs, your internet will be at 64 k untill the recharge day.. so menunggu lah saya sampai mid august  utk dapat my anotehr 5 gig kan...

Okay lah, will update tomorrow in uni, with photo hehehehe...

Iftar on Saturday and sunday was marvellous, Rezeki ALLAH bagi kan ...ALhamdulillah...

Now, off to bed in this cold winter nite... really cold i tell u.. i dunno what to expect for summer.. since its extremely cold in winter, it will usually be extremely hot in summer.....MAsaakkk....

No comments: