03 August, 2011

Ramadhan Day 2 lagi

Day 2 was just a normal day.

I have supervisor meeting where she dropped me the bomb !!!

Now I am asking myself,

Could I do it? How?

I dunno...

I hope ALLAh will give me the strength to carry on..

ouh, I was kinda waiting anxiously for a parcel to arrive. I dun think i was this anxious when i waited for my Baby Phat Bomb Jacket I bought online. I was kinda waiting for about 2 - 3 weeks till the point that i send the seller an email asking them how do i track the shipment.

and yesterday, i received and email from the Housing office saying that i've got a parcel . YEAYYY !!!!!!!!!! I ran down to the office and pick this up



What's in the parcel?

A book by Dr Husna Johari... VERY INSPIRING KAN ???? Well, my write up regarding TU in Malaysia was put on hold as I wanted to wait for this book to arrive so i can read up more and write about it.
Okay, now that it has arrived,

SILA SAMBUNG KERJA ANDA CIK SKUNA !!!!!!!!!!! JGN ASYIK NAK BERBLOGGING JE

Teeeheeee


K ThX BAi

1 comment:

Che Kay said...

hehehe teehee tu macam nigahiga~ hehehe