10 August, 2011

Ramadhan Day 10

All of these incident happened today...


Incident 1 

I was on my way to meet Laurence in Law and Commerce Building, It's cold outside but i still use the outdoor route. Stepped into the lift at level 1 ( ground floor) to level 3. There's a guy in the Lift. Asian, hard to tell whether he is Japanese or Korean.. hehe or He could be Malaysian as well...

Guy : Hi... ( Excited  kinda Hi.., u can tell with the smile and all)
Me : ...oh Hi... ( with a smile.. but i guess the blank-ness in my eyes shows..)
Guy : You remember me? I'm in your tutorial Class..
Me : Yeah.. Of course I do.. ( with a smile again.... aiyohhh) Okay, that's me...I guess i'll see you in Tutorial     
         tumorrow  
Guy : yeah .. yeahh... 
( the lift reached level 3 and we departed..)

GOSH... I better get them to put their names on the table from now on..


Incident 2
Today was our area event. Our RC, Lena and another RC, Vimal conducted an event for both areas. it was a kung fu themed event. I arrived after Isyak, at about 7.15 pm. Isyak = 7.01 pm.

Me : Hi Lena ( i said hi to let her know i am there at the event)
Lena : Hi !!!! How are you?
Me : Good ! Good !
Lena : Mel told us that you gave her the noodle
Me : aaaahhh... the rice vermicili , we called it bee hoon..hehehehe
 ( seems awkward coz Lena is a Chinese from CHina..Orang sana tak makan bee hoon or tak panggil bee hoon , beehoon..)
Lena : She said it was the most, nicest, delicious thing she ever eaten...
Me : ***Blush !!!! ****

nasib baik, ada orang panggil dia lepas tu... ***SHY****


Incident 3
Still at the event, a one of the villager ( that's what we were called since we are kinda living in DJ Village kan...) N from Thailand,  asked me

N : excuse me, i heard that last month, or last week, your religion start to fast ?
Me : yeah .. yeah.. it was last week ( with a smile )
N : excuse me, Can you please tell me the objective of why you do that?
Me : ouhh sure, ( and i start telling her about what fasting is all about, how we should submit ourselves to God, How special ramadhan is, How in Ramadhan we are suppose to kurangkan activity hiburan hehehe like the gathering and area event and stuff ( but i still go hehehe).. and how modest we should be and stuff...
N : It's a good objective...You know the place where the big black Box..  (her question was something like that..)
Me : It's Kaabah..
N: Yeahh Kaabah... it's in Jerusalam?
Me: No.. it's in Mekah.
N: I want to go there and see Kaabah..
Me : I'm sorry, no non muslim are allowed in Mekah, it's called Tanah haram.. You have to be a Muslim
N : Awww...(frustrated face) I am Buddhist, But, can I be a muslim for a year, go to see Kaabah and then later go back to Buddhist?
Me: You know, if you convert into Islam, the very minute you converted, you are like a new born baby, free from the sin, and from there on, you pray, do what islam taught you  and all, and that's how you get good points.. But if you convert back to buddhism, I'm sorry, you are going to Hell, the deepest hell... ( I make sense don't I? I can't tell her she can convert back to Buddhism just like that...)
N : awhhh..... ( frustrated face again)
Me : we can talk about it sometimes if you want to know more ( with a smile), don't worry...
N : yeah .. Yeah... sure... ( with a smile tooo)

Incident 3
At home, 
I was about to pray my tarawikh, lafaz niat segala, 
Sahaja aku solat sunat dhuha, dua rakaat, kerana ALLAH Ta'ala...
angkat takbir...
just when I started my Alfatihah, 

Dhuha ??? What Dhuha ??? it;s Tarawikh lah !!!!!
Aiyohhhh....
not to mention there are times my mind goes blank, absolutely blank !!! bila duduk antara dua sujud, or nak baca tahiyat awal or akhir...Jadi mcm tak ingat apa nak baca... I donno if this is dangerous or not...but it creeps me out..once i duduk antara dua sujud lama sangat trying to remember how to recite them...



So that wrap up my Ramadhan Day 10. 

ouh, for this is for iftar, 


I had roti canai instant tampal, what's left of my kuah dhal ( ada lagi dalam freezer sebenarnya..) and ayam kuali. Not to forget, Teh tarik Aikcheong too... Alhamdulillah....

1 comment:

Che Kay said...

wah! macam2 ye yang berlaku~ =)