04 August, 2011

Ramadhan Day 4

Haloooo !!!

Saya kalah !! hehehe

I lost in the 3 minute Thesis tadi. I screwed up the morning tutorial but i think i did okay for the evening tutorial.
I still give myself a chance coz tadi first time kan..So minggu depan kna improve sikit.

It's a long day for me today, after tuts ( tutorial), its already 5 and half hour to go till breaking the fast. So i went down to the surau with Liana. I brought along my Mee goreng semalam. Today, the Pak Arabs kasi nasi arab, spaghetti, some soup and glazed dates.

Juadah berbuka puasa kami di surau...

Kind of seronok coz ada Indonesian girls and also Maldives Girl (classmate Fazila). One of the indonesian girl dah nak balik esok, so we took group photo

.
i kinda took this from Citra's camera hehehe

It is kinda long day coz i am still in the library right now, sampai library tutup nanti kul 10 malam. my shoulder and back is killing me... kalau batery flat, alamatnya selamatlah sahur esok hehehe.. Eii Jangan ... Kena bangun jugak...

Okay, i am gonna go back to my work now..

Nite nite..

No comments: