30 July, 2011

Al-Fatihah

Read about it here




I've been following this case since it first started. I have no comments on it as I am not eligible to comment nor have the right to say anything when I first come to know about this case.


I am sad with the situation. For now, I hope and pray that he will be showered with ALLAH's blessing and forgiveness. Insya ALLAH amin...








My circle of friends also includes people with this type of gender ( I am sorry, please forgive me, I am looking for the nicest and politest way to describe them.) Not only one but quite a few. One even ruined my life in uni by telling people that I wanted to be a guy !!! what the heck ? I am a gurl and i just got my heart broken !!!  I've forgiven him long ago. Another one really understands my hair very well and also my make-up needs ( however, i stopped doing my hair with him as in reality he is a guy).


Another fren, not a cross dresser like the above, but is a same gender lover ( again, i am trying to be polite here). While confessing to me, he felt like crying. I told him, i knew it because of the characteristics that he promotes. SPOT ON !!! we are still friends...


Nothing much I can do to these people , I can only Pray to ALLAH for them...


InsyaALLAH..


And alfatihah to arwah...

No comments: