09 July, 2011

CLEAN UP

I don't want to talk about what's happening way back home...It's Daunting... Let alone with all the comments on Facebook... it makes me upset... Reading all the comments by friends made me somehow felt different. Of course The pros and their Pros... And the cons with their  YA ALLAH, mcm ni ke korang sebenarnya.. cons comments.. Sedih.. Upset... i dunno what to say...

I grew up in a different kind of environment, brought up in different kind of way ( my mom once said she's happy raising us the way her father had raised her and her siblings, although it sometimes make us go CRAZY, but i thank my mom for following my grandfather's way...Al-Fatihah to my dear grandfather whom i didn't get to meet because he pass away looong before i was born at the age of 70 somethinng, i was told..), as a kid, i was told i am "Anak Dr Mahathir".. Of course, me being a 5 yr old, adores Dr M, proudly and happily riding on Dad's proton saga feeling blessed and happy being "Anak Dr Mahathir" without knowing what it really means. I still do adores him now.. The best ever kot...;)  It was during my late teenage year that things started to turn Ugly... Okay, i dun wanna talk about it because my Malaysia was never the same again. It's Sad okay... When i was a kid, i saw people rioting, doing their street rallies, it was people from other countries, as shown on dunia Jam 10 on TV1, And today, i still see sch things on TV and sadly to see that it's my own people from my beloved country.. and with friends on facebook showing off their "air", aihhhhh..... all i can say, I love Malaysia, but My Malaysia is never the same... Things changes... sama lah mcm hati... Walaupun kita sayang, tapi bila keadaan dah tak sama, mcm mana?....entahlah...

Okay, like i said, i dun intend to talk about what's happening in our country, I could be in big trouble if i do... BIG TROUBLE i tell you. I just wanna share some of the coincidence that happened to me today hehe... Well u guys knows that the thing that's happening and they even have a theme colour for it.. That's the interesting part.

Early in the morning, Kak Hanim pick me up and off we go to Blackwood's Lion's Bargain. Kak Hanim's sofa from lions bargain are to be delivered today. So after sofa being delivered, i accompanied her to Noarlunga Shopping Centre to get some stuff and she wanted to distress at the beach. Off we go. When i got back home, I started cleaning up the house. I managed  the garbage, sweep-ed the floor, vacuumed the floor and the stairs, Mopped the floor, wiped the kitchen tops and hot plate and Hey presto, my house is squeaky clean. My housemate is not arround so its easy to clean everything or else she'd ask me " Are you stressed?" in which i am kinda is... hehehe.... one funny thing that i actually wanted to share apart from all the story above  is that, while i was washing my plates and pots in the sink, i realized that my dishwasher sponge is YELLOW in color, i smiled and continued washing, then while i was wiping the kithchen tops, i realized that the JIF washcloth ( my kain buruk is JIF hehehe) is also YELLOW... by now, i chuckled and continue wiping. And then, when i was about to start mixing my portion of multi purpose cleaner liquid  and water in a pail, grabbed my floor cleaner ( like the mop thingy but its not theusual mop), you can guess by now, what colour is the multi purpose cleaner liquid and also the Pail and also the mop thingy.... Duhhhh.... i laugh looking at the coincidental thingy.. i finished up mopping wash everything off and took a mug, poured myself some Farmer's Union and took a sip with Arnott's Lemon Crips biscuits... then i burst out into laugh... My mug is YELLOW and the Lemon Crisp cream is also YELLOW  !!!! 

So yeah, I cleaned up my house with a whole lot of Yellow colored equipments today... Such a coincidental thingy huh? That's what i wanted to share about..

LOL !!! 


No comments: