22 July, 2011

Between a pile of Clothes And A Pile of Journals

I am surrounded by piles and piles of journals and Books in my Office, sikit lagi nak tenggelam dah... jangan lemas sudahh...

At home, there it was, the pile of unfolded washed laundry...Aihhh... Membasuh rajin, tapi folding up .... Strange, a couple of months ago,  I'd make sure i fold my clothes immediately after getting it off the Hanger / Dryer / Airer ( bukan machine dryer tapi besi jemur baju tu je..).. IMMEDIATELY okay... SEBAIK SAHAJA ANGKAT.. no excuse terus lipat kat our lounge area.. Kat aussie, lounge is your ruang tamu la... So i'd fold my clothes and bila dah naik bilik, simpan dalam almari..

But, since last week, I don't know why the routine has changed..I now have a pile of unfolded laundry in my room..haihhh.... I find it hard to find time to fold them up, coz after office, I'd go home to my Kitchen, prepare food, then dah penat, or if i lewat kat office balik dah almost bed time..So the pile of clothes remains as the pile of clothes...

When i look at the pile, it reminds me of 2 person, My mom and my sister.(1) My mom because i will always feel guilty when the room is untidy or there's a pile of clothes like that in a corner of the room. So i smsed her yesterday saying that there's a pile of clothes in the corner of my room but no time to fold... BIG MISTAKE coz she's at a wedding, and all of a sudden, our circle of friend and neighbour start leaving comments on folding up clothes hehehehe... Lawak giler... (2) My sister because, i only see pile of unfolded clothes at her place only.. hehehe big pile.. Who could blame her, she has 2 kids, 5 and 7, working full time, running around the house with the kids, and she also cook, balik dah lewat, no maid.. kan.. so i sms her and tell i now have a pile like hers but mine is smaller hehhehe...

it also remind me of the time when we had no maid.Growing up having maid since i was a toddler, but, we still have to do chores like basuh kasut sekolah sendiri, make the bed and stuff, as my mom always says " it NOT your maid" hehehehe. So when sometimes there's no maid, mom working, she'd dry the clothes in the morning and me and my brother will fetch it from the hanger and malam malam, lipat depan Tv dgn my mom ( I was form 5). When i was younger, baju baju besar smua kasi mak lipat, and she'd give  me all the inner parts and small things like my bro's tshirt and pants hehehe



my pile is not this high so, i better make sometime during the weekend to fold it up...

Apa daaa... kisah laundry pun nak kecoh hehehehe

3 comments:

Che Kay said...

ya ampun~~~~ kenapa kita serupa? tapi my bajus setompok di tepi almari, selonggok di tempat letak sejadah, selonggok lagi atas kotak2. basuh rajin, melipat tidak. mungkin sebab jiwa kacau yang amat. huhuuhu

What's luv gotta do ? said...

hehehe tu la kan...slalu mcm tu, basuh rajin, lipat tak.. aduihhh, che kay jiwa kacau sungguh.... hope it will all be okay ;)

Che Kay said...

tu la. semoga hari yang tenang akan tiba. =)