29 July, 2011

Today

I am suppose to meet Awng , one to one in City East, So early morning today, i walked down to FMC to take the 721F bus to city. 721F is the limited stop bus so it reach the city faster hehehe... it's just my thing... i dun like sitting for 45 minutes to reach city.. so I took the Fast bus hehehe.. I off i went to the city

as i was sitting in a bus full of school kids, working people, and nenek nenek comel yang listen to Ipods..( the one next to me was listening to i donno what song that she's enjoying it and tapping her bag.. hehehe) So, i put my backpack on my lap. "Hmm... Not Bad, not that heavy..." Rasa bangga kejap coz my Toshi and gang ( the whole laptop and adaptor Charger, power cable n all is Kinda heavy..) I was reaching the King William Street already when i realized something.

I DON"T HAVE MY LAPTOP CHARGER ADAPTER POWER CABLE THINGY IN MY BAG !!!!

I was like planning everything extremely careful so that my one on one meeting with Awng would be a gud one !!! Because the one on one meeting is like SO IMPORTANT !!!! how to work when there's no laptop ? Yeah, I have my Toshi, but Toshi will only work about half hour without the cable adaptor thingy !!! 

There i was at the Bus stop feeling frustrated with my self, What am i gonna say to Awng ? This is soo embarassing !!! No time to go back to flinders to get my stuff that i have to purchase a new universal cable adaptor !!! HARGHHHH !!! I felt like choking when i swipe the red card to pay for the new adaptor but hey,  since it's my thesis stuff that's more important, So I baca bismillah and tekan pin number. Not untill I saw this one device for IPhone, it's like a thumb replacement and i grab it, then i saw a nice and clean cut I phone cover. Haihh sempat lagi tuu..( nak pujuk hati sebenarnya...) So, i grab the thumb thingy and the new i phone cover. I thought that the thumb thingy would make it more hygienic, less touching the i phone with my own fingers hehehe... After the reluctant purchase, i went to another bus stop coz i have to take another bus. Mati laaa Lambat.. Maluuu even if its 1 minute coz I  myself dun like to wait for people. If u janji 9.30 dgn i, U be there 9.30 ! hehehe.. but i f i janji dgn orang 9.30, i would try my best to be there at 9.15 or 9.20..Tak baik kasi orang tunggu..

So as I was waiting for the bus, Tetiba there was Awng in the crowd !!! hahaha lawak giler. so instead of waiting for the bus, I walked with him to city east !!! dengan bag yang berat ituu.. aduhaiii...

So Alhamdulillah, He helped me by teaching me a couple of stuff. Seriously, he is inspiring !!! Good motivation !!!! but still sad about the adaptor ! A whole lot of nasihat, tunjuk ajar which you can't get anywhere else. Seriously, i am embarrassed but hey, I am learning here...

So, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Awng for today ! ouh ouh, I also met Yan and we went for lunch at Swinging Bwl, had a good chat and laugh lepas kesedihan hehehe...Then i went to NIne West thinking I's go get the bag that i want.. Hah !!!!! hari ni memang tak de luck okay ! sudah lah terpaksa belanja lebih utk adaptor tu, Bag pulak habis ! sedey!!!!  BUt, apa apa pun alhamdulillah sebab benda yang kita pelajari dgn Awng hari ini...

Aduih... masih dok teringat kat Bag Tu... may be i should get it online kot ada kat ceruk mana Australia yang masih ada stock.. haihhh teruknya craving nak beli Bag ! hehehe


3 comments:

Che Kay said...

beg macam mana tu? mesti best~ btw Awng tu macam mana la nak sebut? hehe

What's luv gotta do ? said...

Che Kay, Its awang actualy, awang tu orang malaysia, melayu kita ni :) dia nak abih doctrate dah.. tu pasa dia terror ;) wife dia masak sedap ooo..

Che Kay said...

hahaha awang rupenye! ingatkan orang indochina mana la tu. eheheheh