07 July, 2011

buku

Last year,  I brought a book to see my co supervisor ( ATuk). It was an old book, and all the pages are all yellowish and it kinda have the old book kinda smell ( yeah, i know coz my dad still keeps his text books the one he used while doing his Masters at our home..You know, while i am kinda using the 10th or 12th version,  his is the 1st or second edition...yeah, of the same text book... and sometimes tak sama pun, but i still use them as references) okay, so this book that i brought to see my Atuk is even older than that.

I told him, I am kinda reading that book and i told him that its kinda old but the content is good and still usable, even at this point of time. To my surprise, he told me that he is glad i find the book useful and He uses the book while doing his PhD back in the 60s ( if i am not mistaken lah..) he is now 82 years old.

And today, i went to meet him to discuss things with him, he lended me a book, which his PhD supervisor wrote and which he uses during his PhD. It's on  economics and its Pecah kepala Theory hehehe.. and it doesn't really change that much...huhuhu..

Okay, gotta go pecahkan my kepala with the theories and all...hehehe

No comments: