27 July, 2011

On the bus, trafgic jam


As i am typing this i am on the bus, in yraffic jam.i've been doing this for 2 days now and IT IS TOTALLY NOT MY thing !!!!

I always told myself i don wanna go thru all this to go to work even when i was in malaysia. I have gone thru this kind of thing while doing practical BBA dulu. It's very demotivating lah..sakit jiwa kejap..

I cant imagine all others going thru jam everyday to go to work..i salute them !!! I'd rather drive long way sampai ke putrajaya tak de jam..tapi jam jugak kat kilang gula..

Uitm apatah lagi...jam kat roundabout section 2..hahaha kena sebijik..esok balik kerja mana? Situ jugak...( hehhee konfiden betul..mana tau kna hantar ke sarawak ke kan...) hahaha tak pa lah itu rezeki namanya ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Festival Dr,Adelaide,Australia

No comments: