14 July, 2011

rambling tgh malam

A cousin of mine gave birth today ;) New addition to our larger than life Ariff Clan hehehe.. We had one last month, cute baby Ian. And today's new arrival is also a boy (we have loads of boys already !!!! where's the girl? hehehe). The new arrival is not named yet coz the mother Viber-ed me as soon as she's out of labour room. I was shocked ! She's not suppose to give brth till next month. Actually, I had a hunch that something happened to her today. She's not in her office as usual and she's not there to greet me as usual hehehe and for some reason, i didn't ask her where had she been like usual coz whenever her name doesnt appear on the YM list, it doesn't feel right. hehehe she could even buzz me while waiting to see the doctor for her maternity check up. Alhamdulillah, conratulations to the new mommy and daddy !

I didn't go to the office today ! hehehe i slept in and woke up fairly late, I couldn't wake up, my back, shoulder and neck is killing me. I woke up to the noise made by my housemate, she just flew in from Melbourne. Naah, i am not angry at her for the noise but i was surprise that i woke up that late... yes, THAT LAte..I woke up earlier and sms Faridah saying that i am not feeling well, sore throat, and all the pain that i am having so i wont be meeting her in the library, the reply was she's not feeling well too. hehehe...After a simple lunch, i forced myself, i repeat, FORCED myself to swallow down 2 Panadol actifast tablets and force myself to sleep again with the hope that all the pain will be gone when i woke up.. guess what, about 2 hrs of sleep, pain still there although not as pain anymore. Later in the evening, Silvi brought Olga over to give me a massage. they brought over minyak gosok from indonesia.. which is really good ! so Olga gave my back and shoulder a massage. and now, the shoulder pain is gone.. alhamdulillah. I also put on whats left of my Tokusen  Capsicum plaster. Alhamdulillah, I 'm all better now.. Esok boleh pergi ke office with reminder from my parents "PLEASE REDUCE YR BACKPACK WEIGHT !!!" hehehe....  may i remind u again, i walk to uni everyday ( if i dun take the loop bus) and my parents said, the journey is like their weekly hiking activity.. hahahaha... okay, i will reduce the books..

Alright, that's all for tonight..

Bersyukur dgn apa yang ada dan yang sedang di kecapi..
Aminn...

Guud Noight ! ( cewahhh aussie slang nih...)

No comments: