10 July, 2011

BridesMaid

I watched this yesterday...



Well, u can read about the movie on the link above, okay. Although its a comedy, it thought me a lot actually.

I kinda miss my sister. It reminds me of how and all that we went through during her wedding preparation, and the point of letting go of something that you had like since Birth hehehe My sister is my bestfriends, we shared rooms since we were kids up till before she got married. God knows how lost I am after she got married and move out of the house and stay interstate.

And then, my best friends got married one by one. Although I told myself i wouldn't miss it, but I did !. Dina's akad was 2 days before my Compensation Exam back in my BBA days. I went to the akad and I didn't for her reception the next day which was a dinner reception at Dewan Merak Kayangan FELDA. Yeah, I was Lost too after she got Married hehehe.. I think I got lost issues hehehe... Then Liana got Married, I missed it too because i was already in Adelaide by then.

Well, it's not easy to handle the "let go"... Not that i am being selfish, I perfectly understand that they are now married and that they have new responsibilities on their shoulders.It's hard to admit that hings are never going to be the same anymore... You can't simply call them for a chat without making appointments hehehe You can't simply call them instantly to share a good news or bad news, or if u feel like crying when someone broke your heart or say mean things to you. And the fact that they also have new sets of friends that are more suitable to their environment. All that's left is just YOU.. crumbling down alone.. unmarried, getting old and stuck being a student and all that's left is your parents to go out for a movie or theater shows ( is that too cruel? no? )

Well, I am happy for them, of course and lets just always be happy for them and InsyallAh, may ALLAH bless them and always shower them with happiness, Our Rezeki in life lies in ALLAH's hand.. Let's just let ALLAH do the job now, why don't we...



I miss you guys so much !!!! 

No comments: